Last updated: January 8, 2015
By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this policy. This policy may change from time to time (see Notification of Changes below). Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Information Collection and Use
You may use our website without disclosing to us any personally identifiable information.
We collect personally identifiable information about you only if you choose to provide it. Our website offers opportunities for visitors to purchase products online, to register for promotional and informational mailings, or for assistance in evaluating our services. These registration forms are often linked to Annuvia's mailing lists and require users to give contact information (such as name and email address). We use this contact information to send users information about our company and its products and services if requested or necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings at any time (see the choice/opt-out section below).
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). See below for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this Website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit Annuvia, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Do Not Track
Sharing and Usage
We do not share, sell, or rent your personal information with third parties for their promotional use. We may only disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required under the law or in order to facilitate the services provided by us or our affiliates. For example, we may be required to disclose personal information to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, to comply with a legal process such as court order, subpoena, search warrant, or law enforcement request.
Annuvia provides users the opportunity to opt-in, opt-out or change preferences via a link in the footer of most email messages. These options are made available when you sign-up for our email lists and in email messages delivered from our company. Alternatively, you may email us at info@Annuvia.com.
Some communications (e.g. important questions pertaining to billing or shipping information) are necessary for all Annuvia customers and customers may not opt out of these communications unless the customer is terminating its relationship with Annuvia and no longer desires to access the Website.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Children Under the Age of 13
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (‘Shine the Light law’) permits California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed personal information (as defined under that statute) of that California resident, for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the categories of personal information that was disclosed to them. If you are a California resident and you wish to make such a request, you may contact us at email@example.com, or write to us at the address provided below in the Contact Information section.
We may provide you the ability to post information on the Website. If you are a California resident who is under 18 and a registered user of the Website and you are unable to remove content or information you posted in a public area of the Website by following the instructions provided on the Website, you may request removal by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When requesting removal please be specific about the information or content you want removed and provide the URL for each page on the Website where it is located. We are not required to remove any content or information: (a) that federal or state law requires us or a third party to maintain the content or information; (b) in cases where the content or information was not posted by you, the registered user; (c) we anonymize so that you cannot be identified; (d) in cases where you fail to follow our instructions for removing or requesting removal; or (e) that you received compensation or other consideration for. REMOVAL OF YOUR POSTED CONTENT OR INFORMATION FROM THE WEBSITE DOES NOT ENSURE COMPLETE OR COMPREHENSIVE REMOVAL OF THAT CONTENT OR INFORMATION FROM OUR SYSTEMS OR THE SYSTEMS OF OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS. We are not required to delete the content or information posted by you; our obligations under California law are satisfied so long as we anonymize the content or information or render it invisible to other users and the public. Also, some content and information you post that has been copied or reposted by a third party is outside of our control and will not be removed.
Notification of Changes
New Annuvia Company, LLC
1725 Clay Street, Suite 100
San Francisco, California, 94109, U.S.A.